Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Vacation brain... (I was featured!)

Apparently I had a severe case of vacation brain last week and forgot to let you know I was featured on another blog.

Ooooops! (Please don't hate me Maegan!)

So, without further ado...

-----

Hey! You should click on the cool button below to see my feature on Maegan's blog, Chesterrific!


Maegan is super sweet and one of my favorite bloggers to keep up with. Her Sum-Sum Summertime series features lots of bloggers and their summer fun essentials.

Check it out! (Seriously. DO IT!)

You know, even if you don't click the button because I said to, you should do it because that dinosaur is so.freaking.adorable. Dinosaurs need love too.

-----

Midge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments rock, you should leave one. Or two. Or lots...no limits here! Woo, comments!!!